Service Request


Please submit the following information for a routine service request. Examples include clogged drains, broken appliances, kitchen light bulb replacements, or a running toilet. Please note: Maintenance will replace kitchen lightbulbs only. Resident is responsible for all other lightbulbs.


lockLocked out? During normal business hours stop into the office to borrow a key. After office hours please call 319-504-4448 for lock out service (a $30 fee applies for any calls outside of office hours).

Please call 319-961-3888 for emergency maintenance that cannot wait until the next business day. Examples include fire, flood, or no heat if outdoor temperature is below 60 degrees.

Service requests can be entered on your Online Tenant Portal Page. Please use the link below to be routed to the Online Tenant Portal sign in.

If you have not activated your Online Tenant Portal please contact the Hillcrest Office at 319-268-1400 for assistance.\

This link will bring you to the North Lakes Property Management website.